Monday, March 16, 2009

The Business At Hand

Well, only one person was sent home from the Class 158 Convening of the CPO Academy yesterday. While that is good in relation to the success of the class, it makes my plan B a little shaky right now. I continue to hope I have real orders to the class and don't have to wait for someone to be sent home to jump into the class.

But there is more important things in the works. Today I fly down to Orlando for a week long Rating Review Meeting. We will be processing the Occupational Analysis data and reviewing the Enlisted Performance Qualifications to see if what we have is right and also to add or delete any that appear to be required or are no longer required to be an Electronics Technician.

I look forward to this week of challenges.

No comments: