Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Physical Fitness Screening Forms Submitted

Today I sent in my Physical Fitness Screening and Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) forms to the Academy. The deadline isn't until March 20th, but I will be TAD during that week and I don't want to fall behind in any way.

Last week I went over to medical and had the Doctor fill them out, then I went to the Persru to get weighed and measured.

Everything is pretty much in order. I'm healthy, doing a great workout routine and my weight is well within my Maximum Allowable Weight (MAW) with a steady downward trend as I am trying to eat healthier and ramping up my workouts.

It looks like there were a couple more cancellations for Class 159 since I last checked and there have been plenty for the next class, 158. I guess people are realizing that it is better to go through what you have to in order to cancel the class instead of being sent home after reporting aboard.

I have no idea if this is the case. All I can do is look at the numbers.

I continue to hope I get actual orders before too long.

No comments: