Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Opportunity

I have been asked by an Internet friend if I would like to write some articles about survival for a magazine he is hoping to launch. I said yes. I will be calling my column Simple Woodcraft.

sim·ple
Adjective:
Easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty.

wood·craft
Noun:
Knowledge of the woods, esp. with reference to camping and other outdoor pursuits.

I will hopefully write short informative pieces on the things I like to do out in the woods by my home, or on the trail or where ever I go into the woods.

I have started a list of ideas, but have yet to get started on any one piece. I'm still in the brain storming stage.

The first thing I will write is an introduction to myself and what my column will be about using the definitions above and expanding on how they fit into my way of doing thing.

Wish me luck...

No comments: