Sunday, October 18, 2009

Man Cave

Lately I have been hearing the term "Man Cave" all over the place. In commercials, on line, it just seems like everyone is using it.

I think I want a Man Cave. It would be a cool place to hang out. I think my dad's MC was his tool room in the basement and the Garage over at the other house. I cool place to hang out.

What is the woman's equivalent to the MC? The "Girl Palace"? IDK.

Anyway, I have been hearing this term so much, it got me thinking about if I had one, what would be in it? I'm still making my mental list, but it would need a comfy chair, a TV and most likely a game console of some sort. Of course a close by frig and probably some type of cooking apparatus. Nothing too fancy. A microwave or a gas grill or both.

Let's see; the decor has to be dark and wood paneling may be involved. A huge bear rug in the middle of the room would have to be included in any MC worth its salt.

Well, there you have it. A Man Cave in the making... Now to get Lisa to agree...

No comments: