Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time to start this up again

I started this blog when I knew I was going to become the new ET Rating Force Master Chief. I hoped to post about the day to day activities of an RFMC and maybe some other things that are happening in my life as I finish off my career.
I posted throughout my attendance to the CPO Academy training before taking the new job, but then lost the urge to continue as I climbed the steep learning curve of my new job.
Recently, I came across a blog of a Female Marine who calls herself Akinoluna and after reading her blog, I have become inspired to again give this one a go. Her posts were usually interesting and covered all kinds of topics.
I won't be going to Japan, Iraq or Cario, but I hope to post some interesting stuff.

So here we go again. Wish me luck.

No comments: