Monday, February 11, 2013

Class of 2013 - Supplimental

I have added a couple more hikers who I will follow as they take on the AT and themselves:

I picked Jacko and his son since they are coming all the way from Australia to hike the AT.  I followed a couple last year who made it into  VA before injury took them off.  I think they were from New Zealand.

Jack and his son Daniel
Jacko
56
From Perth, Western Australia
Start date 22 March

Margo
PrayerWalker
64
GA
Start date?

PrayerWalker seems nice, but I fear she will have quite a challenge in the hike.  I will be rooting for her.

Leah
25
FL/MA
March 6

Leah AKA Female Sasquatch is another young hiker who currently lives in Boston and sleeps on her porch in her hammock.  She has a great sense of humor and a very positive attitude for the hike. 

I will be following these three also as they hit the trail.

No comments: